By Capt Joseph R. John, July 7, 2017
Op Ed # 359
In the opinion piece below by nationally renowned psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Abelow, M. D., about President Donald J. Trump, Dr. Abelow expands in his rebuttal of the non-stop, out of control attacks on the president, by the Progressives, Leftists, the new Marxist Democrats, and Obama’s Organizing For Action (OFA). They continue to mischaracterize every one of President Trump’s accomplishments as they move forward in their plan to execute the first coup d’etat of a President of The United States in 241 years.
It would be interesting to see psychiatric evaluations of political opportunists who continue to make unfair, frothing at the mouth, out of control vitriolic attacks on President Trump; progressives like Maxine Waters, Al Franken, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Michael Moore, and talk show anchors on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Show, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. Mika and Joe poke fun at President Trump on air in their expression of deep hatred and their immature obsession with the election of President Trump. Their daily rants continue for three hours a day, non-stop. Some of their obnoxious comments designed to attack, belittle, and degrade the President of The United States are as follows:
President Trump is “out of his mind”, “a pig”, “lying every day”, “a Nazi”, “destroying the country”, “a fascist”, “does not display normal behavior”, “a thug”. “mentally ill”, “a dope “, “fearful of women”, “dumb”, “developing a dictatorship”, “ugly”, “creating a malignant presidency”, “ a narcissist”, “a goon”, “going to get someone killed in the media”, “ a smuk”, “ a stupid piece of shit”, “a racist”, “operating with impunity”, “unpatriotic to criticize the press”, “none of what he says is normal”, “he has teensy hands”, “he wants to kill people”, etc.
While Joe, Mika and the corrupt media attack and belittle President Trump every day, they expect him to treat them with respect and dare him to respond to their daily attacks.
For eight years, the media, in their double standard, failed to investigate, and report on the Obama administration’s scandals and corruption in violation of the US Constitution. Obama weaponized the FBI, IRS, CIA, and DOJ, and employed the power of those agencies of the US federal government to illegally attack and suppress the civil rights of his political opponents.
In their hostile and perverted evaluation of the President Trump’s very substantial accomplishments over the last five months, the corrupt liberal media establishment are no longer reporting the truth about President Trump’s accomplishments. They continue to report that he hasn’t been able to govern, has not followed through on his campaign promises and is not making any progress at all. Below is a partial list of President Trump’s accomplishments in just his first five months:
- President Trump has signed 42 pieces of legislation into law; something very few presidents have ever done
- Although Senate Democrats delayed their confirmation for four months, President Trump appointed a highly qualified Cabinet
- After eight years, the economy is getting back on track; the stock market and the S&P 500 Index are at an all-time high
- The unemployment rate has decreased to 4.7%, while hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created
- The ISIS Caliphate in Raqqa, created in 2013 and declared in 2014, but never attacked by Obama, has been destroyed
- Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, controlled by ISIS for nearly three years, but never attacked by Obama, has been taken
- US immigration laws violated by Obama for eight years are now being enforced by ICE, DHS, CBP, Justice, & Border Patrol
- The US military is being rearmed and re-manned, and spare parts are being reordered for all equipment
- The two million convicted criminal illegal aliens, released from prisons into the general population by Obama for eight years, are now being rounded up by ICE and being deported by the thousands
- A new conservative Supreme Court justice has been appointed and thousands of conservative federal judges are also being appointed
- The US reaffirmed its support for Israel
- The US withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- The US withdrew from the UN Global Warming Paris Accords which unfairly charged only the US billions of dollars
- The Supreme Court paused the flow of immigrants from the six failed states which which allow terrorists to train in their countries
- President Trump addressed 52 majority Muslim nations in a historic anti-terrorist summit hosted by Saudi Arabia in Riyadh
- The US put Iran on notice that it would oppose their nuclear weapons development and their state sponsor of terrorism
- The US put North Korea on notice that it would take military action if necessary to oppose their nuclear blackmail
- President Trump changed Obama’s one sided agreement with communist Cuba; demanding that Cuba return US cop killers living there
- The US informed Korea, China, Mexico, Europe, Japan, etc. that it would renegotiate one-sided trade agreements
- Trump dismantled many of Obama’s anti-business executive orders that suppressed the free enterprise system
- Reaffirmed free exercise of religion for all Americans, especially for Christians who were oppressed over the last eight years
- Ordered construction of the border wall to close the wide open southern border, to curb drug smuggling and white slavery
- Approved completion of the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Approved completion of the Keystone Pipeline
- Ordered DOJ and DHS to withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities
- Ordered all federal agencies to cut two federal regulations for every new federal regulation they impose
- Prevented the hiring of all federal employees outside of the requirement for the enlistment of US military personnel
- Cancelled Obama’s order that forced women to allow men to use their bathrooms and shower in their locker rooms
- Prevented the US government from funding abortions performed internationally; something which Obama had allowed
- Passed a law that allows the secretary of the Veterans Administration to revoke bonuses, protect whistleblowers and fire all inept employees
- Signed fifteen resolutions reversing Obama’s oppressive executive orders
- Repealed restrictive regulations on the energy market, and allowed US liquefied natural gas companies to supply liquefied natural gas to Europe
- Passed the “Vietnam Recognition Act” honoring Vietnam Veterans for their honorable service in Vietnam
- Working diligently to get Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare which has failed the American taxpayer
- Working with Congress to decrease the heavy tax burden on American citizens and the highest taxes on US corporations in the world
- Working with Congress to pass Kate’s Law which will jail deported convicted criminal illegal aliens if they return to the US
The corrupt and dishonest liberal media establishment continues to use derogatory language whenever they refer to the above listed outstanding accomplishments by President Donald J. Trump, and they are doing everything in their power to perpetuate their treasonous coup d’etat, working very closely with Obama’s Organizing For Action to disenfranchise 62+ million American voters and bring down The President of the United States.
In reviewing the actions of President Trump in just the last five months, the future of the Republic over the next four years looks very bright as the Trump administration continues to work to right the ship of state.
Please review the article below listed article by psychiatrist Dr. Keith Abelow, M. D. about President Donald J. Trump.
Following President Trump’s announcement that the US would withdraw from the Paris Accord, a former CBS anchor (now with AXS TV) slammed the President with a series of ad hominem attacks, that ended with strong suggestions that the President had some serious psychological issues.
Many others have made the same assertion. It begs the question…what do psychiatrists think? In the paragraphs below, Dr. Keith Abelow offers his opinion on this subject.
Remarks by Keith Abelow, M.D., Psychiatrist
Let me issue the standard disclaimer of psychiatrists who discuss the mental health of public figures: I have not personally examined President Trump.
Now, let me put to rest the concerns of Sen. Al Franken and political commentators John Oliver and Andrew Sullivan and anyone else who publicly or privately has questioned the president’s sanity: Donald Trump is stone cold sane.
When a man acquires billions of dollars through complex real estate transactions, invests in many countries, goes on to phenomenal success in television and turns his name into a worldwide brand, it is very unlikely that he is mentally unstable.
When the same man obviously enjoys the love and respect of his children and his wife, who seem to rely on him for support and guidance; it is extraordinarily unlikely that he is mentally unstable.
When the same man walks into the political arena and deftly defeats 16 Republican opponents and then the Democratic heir-apparent to a two-term president’s administration, the odds of that man being mentally unstable become vanishingly thin.
And when that very same man attracts to his team the kind of intellect and gravitas represented (to name just a few) by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis, a retired Marine Corps general and commander of the U.S. Central Command, he cannot be mentally deranged. Period. It is a statistical impossibility.
Those who assert otherwise are political opportunists, or fools, or both (and I am thinking here, in particular, of Sen. Franken).
President Trump is the first human being to win this nation’s highest office without having held any other political office or serving as a general. Most political pundits thought his quest was pure folly.
Most journalists assessed his chances as zero. So who was laboring under quasi-delusional thinking?
Answer: Not Donald J. Trump.
Anecdotally, by the way, I have never had one bad Trump experience. Not one. I own several of his ties — all of them of the highest quality. I have stayed in his hotels and never had a single complaint (and I am a born complainer). I have eaten in his New York restaurant — flawless service, excellent food. I own an apartment at Trump Place in Manhattan. Impeccable design, sturdy construction, fabulous amenities. A mentally unstable man would be unlikely to deliver superior products across multiple industries, don’t you think?
If you’re still worried about the mental stability of the president, note this: The stock market doesn’t like instability. Investors, en masse, can take the measure of a man pretty darn well. The stock market has hit record high after record high since Trump’s election, and if you think that’s an accident, or that investors have all been fooled, it’s time to start wondering about your own capacity for rational thought.
I should note that nothing I am saying should besmirch the reputations of men like President Abraham Lincoln or Sir Winston Churchill, both of whom are said to have fought the ravages of major depression or bipolar disorder. One was instrumental in ridding America of slavery. The other was instrumental in saving the world from tyranny.
Mahatma Gandhi, by the way, also reportedly suffered from depression. Psychiatric illness does not, a priori, disqualify a person from rendering extraordinary service to mankind.
Mind you, neither Lincoln nor Churchill nor Gandhi led a nation after becoming a business sensation and television star. That trifecta defines one man: President Donald J. Trump.
Now, think about those who are rabble-rousing about the president’s mental status. Take Sen. Al Franken. He’s all worried about the president allegedly overestimating the crowd size at his inauguration. But Franken is allied with Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who asserted she is Native American, when there is no evidence of that whatsoever.
And they’re calling Trump’s sanity into question? Really, you can’t make this stuff up.
Dr. Keith Ablow, Psychiatrist